miércoles, 17 de junio de 2020

WORK 1st GRADE JUNE 15 - 19

COMPLETE AND SEND ME BACK ONLY THE ANSWERS

INSTRUCTIONS: Watch the images and write
                                                            I HAVE TO  or I DON´T HAVE TO

Human Rights at Work: Accommodating Family Obligations | The Barristers'  Lounge 1.- ___________________

Covid-19 – Returning to Work - Meeting your legal health and safety  obligations - Walker Morris 2.- ___________________

I Thank My Husband For Helping Around the House - Her View From Home 3.- ___________________

Study habits for success: tips for students - World leading higher  education information and services 4.- __________________

INSTRUCTIONS: Write on the line the corect Word to the correct description.
Microwave oven / eye glasses / laptop computer / post-it   / cell phone / car / pen / 
/ plane / GPS  /  bar code
1.- The ____________________ is used in the shopping centers and shoppers don´t  wait long time.
2.- The ____________________ is used for making meals quickly and heat food and drinks in seconds.
3.- The ____________________ is for  sticking notes in convenient places.
4.- The ____________________ is used to send e-mails and surf the internet.
5.- The ____________________ are used to see better and protect you eyes from sun rays.
6.- The ____________________ is used for communicating easily and quickly.
7.- The ____________________ helps the military track movement and to the people to find  routes easily.
8.- The ____________________ is used for writing, you can use it at school or in your house to write homework.
9.- The ____________________is used for transporting people and products in the city.

10.- The ___________________is used for transporting people and products from long distances.

INSTRUCTIONS: Write TRUE / FALSE according to your real context.

1.- I must not wear my uniform at school. ________
2.- I must not use my mobile phone. ________
3.- I must talk when my teacher is explaining. ________
4.- I should eat more junk food for my health. ________ 
5.- I should not drink water. ________
6.- Parents must help their students with their homeworks. ________


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario