miércoles, 17 de agosto de 2011

ENGLISH PROGRAM SECTION EPO33

Hi, welcome to the English Program Section (EPS). This is a helpful space where you can find the topics you will work through a whole semester; besides, here you have some e-addresses to practice and consolidate what you learned in class. I hope it works for you and good luck!
•                             NO  GUTS, NO GAIN!!! 

   ENGLISH I
Unidad I. PRESENTACIÓN
1.1. El salón de clases.
1.1.1. Saludos.
1.1.2. Imperativos.
1.1.3. Pronombres personales.
1.1.4 Verbo To be (tiempo presente) forma afirmativa.
1.2. Presentarse y pedir información personal
1.2.1. Adjetivos posesivos. (my, your, his, her, its, our, their).
1.2.2. Preguntas con “Wh” (Wh question)  
1.2.3   Verbo To be (tiempo presente) forma negativa.
1.2.4 Verbo To be (tiempo presente) forma interrogativa.....
Unidad 2.  ORGANIZA TU VIDA.
2.1 Cómo organizas tu tiempo.
 2.1.1 Ocupaciones.
 2.1.2 Sustantivos singulares y plurales.
 2.1.3 Artículos a/an y the
 2.1.4   Hora y fecha.
 2.1.5  Adverbios de frecuencia. (always, never, usually, sometimes).
 2.1.6. Verbos en presente simple.
Unidad 3: EL MUNDO EN QUE VIVES
3.1. Hablar de la familia.
3.1.1Pronombres demostrativos (this, that, these, those).
3.1.2 Miembros de la familia.
3.2. Describiendo mi casa.
3.2.1  Partes de la casa.
3.2.2  Existencial There is/ There are (present)
3.3. Sitios Geográficos
3.3.1 Países
3.3.2.Nacionalidades.

                                          CIBERGRAFIA
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/radio/specials/1142_greeting/page3.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/radio/specials/1142_greeting/page4.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/radio/specials/1142_greeting/page5.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/radio/specials/1142_greeting/page6.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/worldservice/quiznet/quizengine?ContentType=text/html;quiz=1258_time
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/worldservice/quiznet/quizengine?ContentType=text/html;quiz=1220_family
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/worldservice/quiznet/quizengine?ContentType=text/html;quiz=124_holidays
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/worldservice/quiznet/quizengine?ContentType=text/html;quiz=1214_at_home
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/worldservice/quiznet/quizengine?ContentType=text/html;quiz=1046_house

                                  INGLES V
Unidad 1.  Misterios y enigmas
1.1. Misticismos y sueños.
1.1.1     Verbos en pasado participio.
1.1.2      Presente perfecto.
1.1.2.1   Forma afirmativa.
1.1.2.2   Forma negativa.
1.1.2.3   Forma  Interrogativa.
1.1.2.4   Respuestas cortas.
1.1.2.5   Uso de ever.
1.1.2.6.  Uso de for and since.
1.1.2.7   Uso de already, yet, just.
1.1.2.8  Preguntas con how long.                                                                             
Unidad 2. Reafirmemos ideas.
2.1 ¿Difícil de creer… o no?
2.1.1 Tag question.
 2.1.1.1 To be
 2.1.1.2 Presente simple.
 2.1.1.3 Presente progresivo
 2.1.1.4 Pasado simple.
 2.1.1.5 Pasado progresivo.
 2.1.1.6 Futuro.
Unidad 3. La máquina del tiempo.
3.1 Inventos descubrimientos y
problemática Contemporánea.
3.1.1 . Voz pasiva.
3.1.2.  Presente.
3.1.3.  Pasado.
CIBERGRAFIA

11 comentarios:

  1. MY NAME IS BRIGITTE MAGALI ORTIZ ROMERO
    I HAVE 15 YEARS OLD. Belong in METEPEC MEXICO
    I AM OF MEDIUM HEIGHT, MY PERSONALITY IS INPACIENTE, FRIENDLY AND HONEST WITH EVERYONE.
    I HAVE LONG STRAIGHT HAIR, BROWN EYES LIGHT COLOR CLEAR SKIN I'M FROM, MY BODY IS MORE OR MENOS.BISTO A YELLOW SHIRT SHOES PINK WHITE PANTS AND A SHORT SWEATER.
       MY PARENTS ARE: MY MOTHER IS CALLED ARACELI CASTILLO ORTIZ. GORDITO BODY HAVE YOUR SKIN IS MORENA. EYES LIGHT BROWN COLOR, COLOR BLACK SHORT HAIR, ITS HEIGHT IS CALLED PEQUEÑA.MI FATHER PABLO SERRANO ROMERO, HAVE SLIM BODY, YOUR SKIN IS FACE, EYES LIGHT BROWN COLOR, COLOR BLACK SHORT HAIR. I HAVE 3 SISTERS FLAMES, xochilt, Nanci, AND THIS IS MY CUTE ARELI FAMILY

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my Name is Lorena Escutia Arellano. i have fifteen year old. I'm liven san mateo atenco. I'm tall. My personality is patient fun and honest. I'm have curly hair. I'm brown eyes.I'm complexion medium.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hola profe somos Annet López García y Lizbeth Gómez González del primer grado grupo 2 le queremos decir que no se pueden subir las imágenes como le podemos hacer? o si nos puede dar su correo y ahí se las mandamos por favor gracias

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola profesor no pude subir las fotos pero le envío aunque sea la descripción...

    1.- I VISITED CANCUN WITH MY FAMILY. WE ATE ICE CREAM DURING THE COURSE. WE ENJOYED THE BEACH AND I TOOK PHOTOS OF THE BAECH.

    2.- WE WENT TO IN THIS CHURCH HAD MEXICAN CHARACTERS ALREADY DIED AND WERE MOST VIEWED ON TV. I MY SISTER TOOK A PHOTO OF THE VIRGIN IN A TREE TRUNK.

    3.- AFTER WE WENT TO A WATCHED A SHOW A SHIDE OF HOTEL. I BOUGHT SOUVENIRS FOR MY FRIENDS. WE SWAM IN THE XCARET WAS FANTASTIC.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1526533_792875120729500_1758217850_n.jpg :in this photo was with my friends dirijiamos us to the house of a friend named alan remember that day I climbed in the truck and 13 companions only paid the 6
    ----------------
    2 Foto
    https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1509200_652335928142705_62662921_n.jpg:in this photo went to nemesio stadium located in toluca ten and I was very hot and I remember to buy me a cold soda for me to take off
    ---------------
    3 Foto
    https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/970898_578575805518718_1484541149_n.jpg:in this photo went to my high school farewell remember dancing a lot and I had fun with my friends

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hola profe Bueno no pude insertar las fotos que pidio y se lo boy a describir..
    1.-Sali de viaje a Mazatepec (Morelos) en ese trascurso saque algunas fotos bajo el agua entonces fue super genial pasar ese tiempo en ese lugar porque es muy bonito .
    2.-El segundo viaje que hize fue a Chalma y eso porque fui a una peregrinacion por parte de la empresa de mi papa entonces ahi tome fotos con mi familia y en algunos lugares como peñas.
    3.-El tercer viaje fue a Merida (Yucatan) en donde saque algunas fotos a el paise con algunos de mis familiares y algunos paisajes que me parecieron muy bonitos..

    (Me puede dar una cuenta de correo electronico o decirme como puedo subir las fotos para que las pueda ver)

    Cristian Yair Aguillon Muñoz

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Many children do not eat well at school only buy junk food for desalluno as they have enough to buy healthy food

    ResponderEliminar
  8. espero que estén bien mis oraciones por que no le entendí como irían


    1.-In the last holiday my family decided to stay in my house so important days celebrated all have breakfast together and drinking milk and juice
    2.-At Easter my family was to have representation and we spent all day together buying food
    3.-On Saturday of that week I went to eat fried fish Metepec with my high school friends
    4.-glory Sunday I went to visit a mate who lived in Santa Maria so I played around with it
    5.-last Saturday computation teacher put me to work hard, along with others

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Teacher!

    1.- I went to play with my cousins ​​home.
    2.- I went to take coffee with my friends.
    3.- April 18 was my birthday and my parents took me to eat.
    4.- I went to watched the representation Tenango Easter.
    5. Help my cousin to do a work of art.

    ResponderEliminar